We strive for creative ways to make people healthier, think outside the box – and are always curious to learn new things and get things done. So join us in our mission for health and become part of one of Europe's fastest-growing health apps - Stepler!
Physical activity has value for the individual, society, and the world. Our mission is to increase movement incentives by gamifying health and reward our users' efforts.The outcome? - A healthier lifestyle and a happier wallet :)
Stepler is both a health and a marketplace app.
We became Scandinavia's fastest-growing health app by providing the best experience to our users and having the best deals on our platform.
Your job will be to find partnerships with brands and companies that align with our mission for health.
These partnerships will cover a wide range of product categories and services: Clothing, Personal Care, Beauty, Tech, Jewelry, Food, and many more.
You will be responsible to build and promote our growing partner ecosystem.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Actively seeking out and with excellent interpersonal skills engaging with customer prospects.
- Negotiating exclusive deals with consumer brands to place their products and services on Stepler's marketplace.
- Building and maintaining relationships with leading companies and brands in Spain.
- Developing new businesses, growing existing ones, and being the representative of Stepler towards our partners.
- Maintaining technical expertise and product knowledge necessary to expand sales.
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Prospecting for new customers through cold calls and emails.
- Delivering upon agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinating sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential.
To thrive at Stepler and in this role, you should:
- Thrive in the fields of ad sales, direct sales, and digital sales.
- 2+ years experience in sales.
- Be native in Spanish and have excellent communication skills in English.
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Be a self-motivated spirit with a strong sense of ownership and a hands-on approach.
- And, maybe the most important thing – you are passionate about making the world a healthier place
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people worldwide.
- You’ll work with the most friendly, supportive colleagues in a high talent-density environment.
- As we grow, so will you! Stepler’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- A tight team of highly talented colleagues from all over Europe.
Did we spark your interest? Apply today!