Stepler was founded in Sweden 2019. Since then we have become part of Scandinavia's fastest-growing health app.
Do you have what it takes to change our sedentary world once and for all by gamifying health? Then you might fit into our team of talented heroes.
We believe that physical activity has value for the individual, society, and the world. We tackle that by gamifying health and reward the effort our users put in.
The outcome? - A healthier lifestyle and a happier wallet :)
We are growing in a rapid pace and need someone to help us find the right talent within IT, operations and finance.
- Develop and implement our recruitment strategy, talent brand and overall recruiting process to enable the company to achieve its hiring goals;
- Providing strategic market intelligence on hiring trends, competitor activity and salaries globally;
- Managing full-time employees and contractors in recruiting department;
- Developing and managing a talent pipeline for Stepler that is in line with the businesses current and future requirements;
- Partnering with hiring managers and developing a sourcing strategy for each role and regular communication and updates to hiring managers;
- Lead and execute full-cycle recruiting across all departments (e.g. finance, operations, tech) from sourcing to closing;
- Liasing between all departments to set and achieve hiring goals, strategize effectively, budget appropriately, and build a cohesive, strong team;
- Tool expertise in LinkedIn Recruiter, Google Calendar, MacOS;
- Ensuring a seamless experience for internal teams, candidates, and new hires;
- Partner with all divisions of Stepler to leverage relationships across the company;
- Ensure regular reporting of relevant recruiting metrics to assess effectiveness of recruiting programs and talent hired globally;
- Scale and grow the recruitment team by being the first member of the talent team.
- experience defining metrics to measure achievements;
- experience of cross functional team leadership;
- at least Bachelor Degree (Human Resources preferably);
- experience managing stakeholders within and outside of HR that have an impact on the recruiting strategy;
- experience with HR Recruiting processes and programs;
- Previous start-up experience;
- LinkedIn expertise;
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization;
- 5+ years of experience recruiting;
- Command of metrics including pipeline data, hiring forecast, and recruiting capacity;
- Track record of success in finding, engaging, and hiring top talent;
- Vendor relations;
- High aptitude for coaching, mentoring, and developing talent supporting their goals.
What We Can Offer You
Culture - You will have an opportunity to work with talented and experienced professionals. At our company, there are no politics, flat organization, result-oriented, and passion.
Learning - We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
Compensation - You will receive an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans. We also offer you 30 days annual leave, and since we recognize that life is about more than work, we also have benefits for gym memberships and all sorts of activities that promote physical health.
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
How to apply: please send us your CV in English.