Eager to become part of Scandinavia's fastest growing health app?
Do you have what it takes to change our sedentary world once and for all by gamifying health? Then you might fit into our team of talented heroes.
We believe that physical activity has value, for the individual, the society, and the world. We tackle that by gamifying health and reward the effort our users put in.
The outcome? - A healthier lifestyle and a happier wallet :)
At Stepler, we’re known for being innovators and big dreamers.
We’ve got our eyes on the horizon and want to engage with like-minded professionals who, like us, want to make the world a little better.
We invite you to an exciting workplace full of talented and hard-working people.
Stepler is a company that strives to be on the cutting edge, and we offer a developmental opportunity that comes with many benefits.
What you’ll do in your role as a Partnership Representative
We’re looking for a results-driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
The role itself involves building relationships and exclusive partnerships with leading companies and brands in Germany.
You will be responsible for developing new business, growing existing accounts and meeting sales goals. Maintaining the technical expertise and product knowledge necessary to expand sales.
- Present, promote and sell our services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customers through cold calls and emails
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential to develop the marketplace going forward.
- Continuously improve through feedback
Who you are
A self motivated entrepreneurial spirit with a “go & get -attitude” preferably with experience in the fields of ad sales, direct sales and digital sales and marketing. You like to have fun at work and to spread positive vibes to your surroundings. And, maybe the most important thing – you have the drive and calling to make the world a healthier place.
As a successful Sales Representative for the German market, you would need to demonstrate strong communication, sales and negotiation skills.
German as a mother tongue is a requirement.
You should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and possess the ability and drive to work towards result-oriented goals. Presentation, analytical and planning skills are also essential.
What we offer
- An attractive salary offering
- A dynamic, engaging, and fun workplace in a hyper-growth company
- Social events, after-works, dinners, and other fun activities
- Opportunity to grow with the company
The start date is flexible but as soon as possible. We’ve already started interviewing and are looking forward to reading your application today!