Stepler was founded in Karlstad, Sweden in 2019. Since then we have become part of Scandinavia's fastest-growing health app.
Do you have what it takes to change our sedentary world once and for all by gamifying health? Then you might fit into our team of talented heroes.
We believe that physical activity has value for the individual, society, and the world. We tackle that by gamifying health and reward the effort our users put in.
The outcome? - A healthier lifestyle and a happier wallet :)
What you will get to do:
- Work on a specific problem space critical to Stepler's and our fast-paced business growth and evolution.
- Collaborate and grow in a dynamic and autonomous environment while working in small, agile, and cross-functional teams
- Feel that you have a real purpose by removing friction and make users happy
- Be part of a team that will take full operational responsibility for the services that you own
- Potentially take part in an on-call rotation.
- Provide your expertise on solving platform related problems
- Create platform-specific implementations and features
- Maintain the core of the Android version of our app
- Help with improving the building and testing of the app
Some of the technologies and tools you will get to work with:
- Low-level iOS APIs
To succeed in this role, we think you would have:
- Deep understanding of the iOS platform
- Experience with APIs and product development
- Fluent in English, Swedish is not required
- Team lead experience
What We Can Offer You
Culture - You will have an opportunity to work with talented and experienced professionals. At our company, there are no politics, flat organization, result-oriented, and passion.
Learning - We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
Compensation - You will receive an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans. We also offer you 30 days annual leave, and since we recognize that life is about more than work, we also have benefits for gym memberships and all sorts of activities that promote physical health.
Relocation - We can offer relocation support.
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
We also believe in making contributions back to the open-source community.
How to apply: please send us your CV in English.
Stepler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please, refrain from including your picture and age with your application.